Energy Balancing with Simone
Relieve Stress Strengthen Immune System Remove Toxins
The art and techniques of Reiki help loosen and balance energy in your body. The energy of Reiki will bring a state of deep relaxation, promote healing, relieve stress and produces an overall sense of wellness. This treatment will leave you feeling peaceful and refreshed.
The technique is completely non-invasive. Transmitted through the hands, which are placed on or above the energy centers and meridians of your body, Reiki restores a sense of well-being and balance.
(All sessions take place fully clothed, Reiki is not a massage.)
The Amazing Benefits of Reiki are:
- Balances the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body
- Creates a deep state of calm and relaxation to release stress
- Remove emotional and energy blockages
- Dislodges toxins and build ups throughout the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Releases muscle tension
- Helps relieve pain
- Accelerates and supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself
- Improve energy levels
- Combines well with other healing methods to enhance results.
- Reiki will not interfere with any medical treatment prescribed by your physician.
What to expect in a Reiki session
1. It begins with Simone, a certified Reiki Master Teacher, taking information about your physical, mental, and emotional concerns and the specific areas that you would like to focus on.
2. After doing so, you will lay fully clothed on a massage table. Relax as Simone places her hands on or over different areas of your body, while channeling healing energy to support you in healing on mental, emotional, energetic, spiritual, and physical planes.
3. The treatment lasts up to 1 hour. After it’s over, you’ll relax for a few minutes and before getting up. After a session drink lots of water to improve the detoxification process.
How Will it Feel?
You will feel a profound sense of well-being and deep surrender, just like in meditation. Reiki always promotes very deep healing and clearing in all situations by raising the vibration of your cells and entire being. A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you.
People’s experiences vary during a Reiki session; however, most people feel the energy as heat. They may feel tingling, vibrating or waves of energy from the hands of the practitioner. Most people feel a great sense of relaxation, calm and peace; and at the same time feel energized with more clarity after a session.
The laying of hands on the human body for healing is instinctual. For instance, if pain or an injury is experienced, the first thing we are inclined to do is to put our hands on the affected area, to ‘make it better’. Human touch provides warmth and feelings of nurturing and love, and many therapies incorporate touch as part of the healing process.
Originally developed by Japan, Reiki has now been adopted by the Western world, and is utilized to treat ailments on the spiritual, energetic, mental, emotional, and physical planes.
The Reiki session I had with Simone was amazing. I honestly did not have any true expectations or goals for this session; I just knew that I need to start a healing regimen that would address my physical and mental well-being. I recently was diagnosed with RADS (Reactive Airways Dysfunction Syndrome). RADS is a new-onset, irritant-induced, non-allergic asthma, that is caused by the inhalation of irritating substances such as smoke, dust, fumes, gases, and vapors. For months I had a chronic and persistence dry cough but after my Reiki session my cough began to loosen up and after several days the chronic and persistence cough went away. I no longer have shortness of breath nor do I have to use the inhalers that were prescribed to me.
Simone touch was gentle and therapeutic, I only wish that she wasn’t so far away so that I can continue my sessions with her.
VP, New York, NY
She was very in tune about my physical condition I didn’t tell her about at first and she told me how I can make it better. I released everything I have been holding in … I will always be grateful for healing the wounds I have been carrying with me for years.
Delilah Garcia, New York, NY
Locations: Hollywood and Miami Gardens
Reiki is $85 an hour